Lip Mask: How To UseUpdated 3 months ago
Our hands free masks are a great way to deliver ATP into the skin and soften those fine lines and wrinkles on the surface of the skin. These hands free masks are reusable and they do not require you to use any conductive gel.
PROTOCOL FOR USING YOUR CONDUCTIVE LIP MASK
1. Cleanse Skin
2. Plug mask into Lead Wire and plug lead wire into device.
3. Remove plastic from Lip Mask
4. Apply a water based serum,or our Replenish Spritzer to the area (do not use any oil based products as this will not allow the current to flow)
5. Place Lip Mask on and press gently around your mouth (upper lip and lower lip)
6. Place Lip Mask on and press gently around your mouth (upper lip and lower lip) place the wires behind your ears to help the mask to stay on.
7. Remove the Lip Mask
8. Put plastic back on the Lip Mask and store in sealed bag
This tutorial is using the Myolift QT, but you can use it with any of our devices
You can use your lip mask up to 15 times. If you notice a build up on your mask and it is not sticking use an alcohol wipe or you can use alcohol on a gauze pad.