Who is NOT a candidate for microcurrent?
- If you are pregnant
- Have had heart surgery in the past year
- Have a pacemaker, metal implants or screws
- Recent facial operation or procedure
- All forms of “active” cancer (ok with note from doctor - No if on chemo or radiation)
- Epilepsy, Diabetes, Heart Condition
- Use of Retin-A (discontinue use three weeks prior to treatment)
- Under the age of 18
For more detailed information please feel free to read our blog on the contraindications of microcurrent by clicking here.
Was this article helpful?